Policies for parking during varsity football games
Lot 18 is located at 55 E 1230 N (Bulldog Ave) please refer to the campus map here for greater detail.
Availability: Guests may enter the lot starting at 8 a.m. on all home game days and will remain open until two hours after the conclusion of the game. It is first-come, first-served and there is no overnight parking. *EXCEPTION- Games that kickoff at 7pm or later may remain in the lot until 8am the following morning.
Vehicle types: Cars, vans, trucks and motorcycles. RVs and camp trailers are permitted in the Tailgate Lot.
Space: Tailgaters are allowed two parking stalls per vehicle.
Type of cooking: Only propane and wood-pellet grills are allowed (no charcoal or wood fires).
- A limited number of portable restrooms, dumpsters and recycling bins will be provided. Please clean up after yourselves.
- Personal flags, signs, banners, etc. may not be attached to any BYU fixtures or landscaping.
- Please treat those around you and their property with courtesy and respect.
- No alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances are allowed in the tailgate lot or on campus.
- No electrical or water hookups are available.
- No fireworks.
- No tent pegs or spikes.
- No pets.
Tailgating in other lots:
Individuals are permitted to tailgate as long as it does not take additional stalls or block the travel lanes of the parking lots. Tailgating activities should occur directly behind or in front of one’s vehicle. The use of propane and wood-pellet grills is allowed, but charcoal or open flame (wood) grills are not allowed due to safety reasons.